It's not that you're not motivated.
You're successful in every other area of your life but fitness continues to be the one thing that evades you. Even if you have spurts where you are "all in" for a while, you eventually fall off the wagon.... and then get run over by it.
You want someone to help you succeed in this area of your life. A person who will hold you accountable, challenge you when you need it and support you when you are feeling challenged.
You haven’t worn some of the clothes in your closet in years, but you don’t want to get rid of them because you’ll fit in them again one day.
You can still picture the body type you used to have but have no idea how to get back to it, or if your achy joints can even handle it.
You spend all day doing everything for everyone else, so when it comes time for you to actually take charge in this area of your life, it's easy to put on the back burner for another day.
You want someone who will make this mindless but fun for you so it doesn't get put off again until next Monday.
You don’t recognize or really feel good about the person staring back at you in the mirror but don’t know where to start.
There's so much information out there and it's hard to know what's right.
As a result, it feels like YOU HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING... But nothing seems to work or to stick.
You want someone who can prove to you that fitness can (and should) improve your life, NOT consume it. No more yo-yoing and super high peaks and low valleys. Sustainable methods for sustainable results.
A customized workout plan designed just for you with your goals in mind.
All sessions take place in a private, state of the art training facility with qualified, personable trainers; who are as bought into your goals as you are.
Sessions can range from an hour, 45 minutes, to 30 minutes
Meal plans for 70% of the week to make it mindless. We ask you to apply the "rules/themes" we give you the other 30%. It's how we build a lifestyle not just complete a challenge.
We coach you on how to stay on track when you go off plan and we never ask you to give up margaritas or bottomless mimosas at brunch to build the lifestyle and results you have been craving.
Nutrition Coaching includes weekly educational pieces and monthly thematic phases, weekly check ins to keep you on track and accountable, weekly check in analysis from us to track progress with you and keep you growing/motivated, and the option for hybrid training.
Weekly check ins and a customized training program in our training app.
This app allows you to complete your workout when it fits your schedule, receive personal training, programming, and accountability in line with your goals.
Sign up for content that makes your tail wag